Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- FlowRider 1 Utama is solely operated by Bandar Utama Promenade Sdn Bhd (“BUPSB”).
- By entering FlowRider 1 Utama, visitors consent to these terms and conditions (which also incorporate the privacy notice available at ( ) (“these T&C”). Adults (aged 18 years and above) bringing minors to FlowRider 1 Utama represent that they have the authority to agree that these T&C apply to such minors and hereby indemnify BUPSB against any claim by the minor or his/her parent or legal guardian arising from such representations being false.
- These T&C shall be construed in accordance with, and governed under, the laws of Malaysia. These T&C are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
- Visitors shall abide by the reasonable directions issued by BUPSB personnel, announcements broadcast and notices posted, in FlowRider 1 Utama as well as other terms and conditions, policies and rules as BUPSB may issue from time to time regarding FlowRider 1 Utama.
- FlowRider 1 Utama is not endorsed by, sponsored by, approved by or otherwise affiliated with the organisers, promoters and/or sponsors of events held at FlowRider 1 Utama except where stated otherwise by BUPSB.
- Each ticket is for ride admission of one person to FlowRider 1 Utama according to the chosen session and date. Admission is subject to FlowRider 1 Utama’s operating hours (which may change from time to time without prior notice) and capacity limitation.
- The ticket is non-refundable, non-transferrable, not for resale, non-replaceable if lost or stolen, and will not be valid if it is altered or damaged.
- Admission of riders below the age of 18, you must be accompanied by your parent or legal guardian with a valid photo identification for sign off.
- BUPSB may require accompanying adults to provide proof of identification upon check-in, pick-up (for drop-off) and at any time during the visit to FlowRider 1 Utama.
- Visitors must be dressed appropriately having regard to the nature of FlowRider 1 Utama.
In the Wave
- Height limits are applied to entering to FlowRider. Visitors may refer to the notice placed at the outlet.
- Must be over 107cm (42”) to bodyboarding.
- Must be over 122cm (48”) to standup flowboarding.
- Riders are required to wear proper fitted water sports attire, board shorts, and basic t-shirt. NO bikinis or casual wear such as jeans, nor any other outfit with buttons and zips are allowed.
- Riders are not allowed to enter with recent accident, injury or a current medical condition such as heart problems, high blood pressure, aneurysms, neck or back problem
- While at FlowRider 1 Utama, visitors must not:
- Offer or display any goods or services for sale.
- Distribute any printed or recorded material.
- Bring any flag, banner or sign.
- Play any music or sound, except via personal earphones.
- Cause public discomfort or incite a crowd, including by conducting demonstrations; giving speeches; preaching any political, religious or other cause not prior authorised in writing by BUPSB.
- Engage in any unsafe act or impede the operation of FlowRider 1 Utama.
- Take commercial photographs or videos except with BUPSB’s prior written consent. Visitors who wish to use photographs and videos taken in FlowRider 1 Utama for commercial purposes may request consent from BUPSB at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 10 working days in advance.
- Take photographs or capture video footage of any person without his/her permission. Visitors shall delete any photographs or video upon BUPSB’s request.
- Smoke (including using cigars, electronic cigarettes or vaporisers).
- Under the influence of drugs.
- The following may not be brought into FlowRider 1 Utama:
- Outside food and beverage.
- Glass containers.
- Illegal, hazardous or combustible items.
- Transport devices with wheels (except wheelchairs), including without limitation strollers, skateboards, scooters, in-line skates or shoes with built-in wheels.
- Remote-controlled devices and unmanned aerial vehicles (drones).
- Weapons or items that appear to be used as weapons.
- Face coverings, except for religious or medical purposes, or masks.
- Items (including clothing) with language or imagery offensive to the general culture of Malaysia having regard to the nature of FlowRider 1 Utama as surfing facility.
Safety, Security and Comfort
- By entering FlowRider 1 Utama, visitors accept that they have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety, taking into account any personal medical conditions. All visitors in and around FlowRider 1 Utama should behave in a safe manner at all times and accompanying adults shall exercise reasonable steps in supervising the kids.
- Upon admission, each visitor will be requested to put on a wristband. For re-entry, safety and security, this must be kept on the visitor at all times within FlowRider 1 Utama.
- BUPSB may conduct security checks on visitors’ belongings.
- BUPSB may, without refund or compensation, refuse admission to, or remove from FlowRider 1 Utama, any visitor who contravenes these T&C.
- BUPSB reserves the right to change any aspect of FlowRider 1 Utama operations, including role-play activities and programmes, and the right to close parts of FlowRider 1 Utama to facilitate maintenance, renovation or private events. Events held at FlowRider 1 Utama are subject to postponement or cancellation; if such events are organised by BUPSB, BUPSB will try its best (but is not obligated) to notify visitors who have made prior registration for such events. Visitors are advised to refer to www.flowrider1utama.com.my for the latest operation hours and event schedule.
- BUPSB shall not be liable for any death, injury, damage or loss howsoever caused at FlowRider 1 Utama.
- Visitors are advised to keep their belongings in the lockers which are prepared at FlowRider 1 Utama’s toilets. BUPSB will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or stolen belongings at FlowRider 1 Utama.
Online Ticket Purchase Rules
- All tickets for admission into FlowRider 1 Utama (“Ticket”) are sold through our online ticket website: https://flowrider1utama.com.my/Booknow
- A Ticket for admission into FlowRider 1 Utama may not be cancelled, exchanged for cash or refunded. Tickets are deemed purchased when full payment is received.
- The online ticketing system will produce a confirmation email sent to the provided email address which shall be used for the visitor’s entry to FlowRider 1 Utama on the selected visit date.
- Change of visit date must be made at least one day in advance. Should there be an increased price variance this value must also be paid by the customer. Should a visit be changed to a later date, no discounts or refunds shall be applicable.
General Ticket Rules
- Unless authorised by BUPSB, tickets must not be resold or offered for resale (including via online auction websites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original Ticket purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a Ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the Ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused admission.
- BUPSB has utilised information provided by third parties and all attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information. Alterations and amendments to such information may occur from time to time without prior notice. BUPSB shall not be responsible for the accuracy of information provided and any alteration or amendment to such information provided by others.
- All prices are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
- The use of your above-mentioned personal information shall include your pictures, photographs and/or videos. We will collect such personal information from you when you upload your pictures/photographs to our website/internet platform, and throughout your experience in FlowRider 1 Utama. The copyright of all your pictures, photographs and videos collected by us in FlowRider 1 Utama belongs to FlowRider 1 Utama.
- Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain experiences, products and services to you.
- Credit card information given is only retained for the purpose of the transaction.
For more information or any queries on these T&C, visitors are welcome to contact FlowRider 1 Utama’s Customer Service Counter representative: