Sales & Marketing Assistant Manager/ Manager
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and campaigns to expand the FlowRider® business to a consistent long term growth.
- To manage and maintain social media services.
- Develop and create innovative digital online marketing strategy.
- Driving the e commerce platform.
- Analyze and perform sales and marketing activities.
- Provide marketing feedback to the management team.
- Enhance business networking with business partners and potential corporate clients and maintaining good customer relationship and database.
- Prepare annual marketing budget and tracking of cost control.
- Manage and maintain good relationship with media as well as any vendors.
- Manage public relation and optimize all media and marketing communication usage.
- Oversee and manage of all on ground, off line and on line activities.
- Other Adhoc duties as designated by management.
- Develop and coordinate all advertising materials or related communication activities.
- Coordinate event advertising and promotional program.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience at Management level and similar role of duties in the service industry.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field, a Master degree will be an added advantage.
- Strong command of English Language and Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written in a must. Knowledge of Chinese will be an added advantage.
- Capable writing and presentation skills.
- Able to manage and work independently.
- Experienced in people management, developing and implementing sales & marketing strategies is a requirement.
- An existing strong networking of media and client base is an added advantage.
- Ages between 30 – 35 years old.
Customer Service / Admission
- The FlowRider customer service is responsible of performing cashiering duties.
- Booking of customers to their desired ride sessions.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Selling of packages, merchandize and F&B products.
- Manage membership sign ups and database.
- Updating daily sale report.
- Candidate must possess at least a Pre U/ A level.
- Outdoor and sports enthusiast. Preferably to have boards sport experience.
- Passionate and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English and other local language i.e Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Cantonese).
- Energetic and fun.
- Preferably with Cashiering experience.
- Preferably with Customer service experience.
- Willing to work shifts.